■ PASSENGER HANDLING SERVICES
SITA CUTE NT Plus System which can be linked to the individual system of airlines provides service functions including check-in, baggage arrangement, boarding control through linkage to boarding pass reader and dispatching manifest.
Uniform Service is one of our unique features.
CKTS staff wear customer’s uniform at check-in counters when handle such airline.
● Departure Services
- Accept passengers / baggage / tickets and Check travel documents
- Issue tickets, collect fares / excess baggage charges and prepare reports
Escort and Boarding
- Assist special passengers e.g. minors / elderly / incaacitated etc.
- Direct / assist passengers through government formalities
- Direct to CKTS lounge, boarding gates
- Control boarding procedures
● Arrival Services
- Direct / assist passengers through government formalities
- Assist special passengers
- Handle transfer, stop-over passengers and their baggage
● Baggage Services
CKTS operates World Tracer System for baggage irregularities.
Display units will be installed in the Customs area.
- Handle baggage irregularities dispatching tracers
- Arrange baggage delivery, settle claims
- Report baggage irregularities
● Lounge Services
● Other services
Flight Irregulars and Others
- Provide information, routing arrangements with other airlines
- Arrange meals, refreshment, hotel accommodation etc.
- Keep close coordination with customer airlines
- Dispatch and handle messages
- Arrange flight crew’s shore passes
■ RAMP HANDLING SERVICES
CKTS ramp team is supported by accurate and reliable information, and operates with modern equipment, properly maintained.
When getting the aircraft loaded and away on schedule is complicated with the security demands of baggage reconciliation, quality and professional service becomes the key.
Our strong team of well-trained and motivated staff ensures an accurate, timely safe and punctual departure.
CKTS aircraft cleaning services show great care and attention in achieving high standards of cabin cleanliness and grooming.
● Load Control (Weight & Balance of Aircraft)
- Provides load planning using SITA CUTE NT Plus System which can be linked to the individual customer airline’s system
- Arrange load planning and prepare loadsheet
- Dispatch and handle load related message
● Aircraft Loading and Unloading
- Load and Unload ULD / bulk cargo and baggage
- Sort / build-up checked baggage for aircraft loading
- Handle transfer / transit cargo and baggage
- Secure, restrain and spread loads
- Control ramp and loading / unloading handling
● Aircraft Dispatch
- Arrange flight plan (CFP & ATS)
- Arrange Meteorological Information, NOTAM etc. for crew
- Brief and coordinate with crew
- Keep logs and dispatch message
- Supervise and coordinate with Ramp Services unit
● Marshaling, pushing back, towing,
and boarding bridge operations.
● Aircraft Cleaning Services & Toilet / Water Services
- Interior cleaning, loading / unloading supplies, water supply
■ IMPORT CARGO HANDLING AND WAREHOUSE OPERATION SERVICES
CKTS operates Import Cargo Warehouse using sophisticated mechanical handling system to ensure higher quality and flexible services.
Variety of warehouse facilities in order to provide extra services to our customers, such as Cool room, Strong room, Live animals room and to provide dedicated storage space for Dangerous Goods and Fresh cargo as well.
Inside the warehouse, we use LED lightning system for environmental consciousness.
CKTS provides methodical and speedy operation of cargo acceptance, storage and delivery service to meet requirements of customers.
● Import Cargo Services
- Unload / depalletize and check against manifest before storage
- Arrange import documents for customs clearance
- Handle storage cargo
- Check cargo / mails on AWBs / documents, arrange delivery
- Notify cargo arrival to consignees / agents
- Handle Delivery Billing Receipt, collect freight charges
- Dispatch tracers for cargo / mail irregularities
- Handle claims
● Operation of Import Warehouse
- Submit Monthly Inventory Report to Customs
- Collect storage / handling charges for import cargo
● Operation of Pharmaceutical Warehouse
● Aircraft Despatch
- Dispatch and receive messages
- Prepare transfer manifests for flight change / irregularities
- Prepare ULD inventory control report
■ EXPORT CARGO HANDLING AND WAREHOUSE OPERATION SERVICES
CKTS operates not only Custom’s NACCS system for submission of export and import onboard manifest but also in-house Cargo DCS of customer airlines in order to enhance service standards of airlines.
CKTS operates dedicated Export Cargo Warehouse using sophisticated mechanical handling system to ensure higher quality and flexible services.
● Export Cargo and Mail Services
- Cargo / mails acceptance
- Special cargo handling (DG, AVI, VAL, HUM etc.)
- Tally and assemble (Pallet & container making)
- Check / arrange documents
- Dispatch and receive messages to downline stations
- Cargo arrival notification
- Palletize / containerize cargo
● Operation of Export Cargo Warehouse
● Other Services
- Load control
- Weight & Balance of freighter aircraft
- ULD control
- Collect freight charge
■ AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE SERVICES
CKTS aircraft maintenance services can provide our customers with full maintenance support for several aircraft types, including a substantial stores holding for some aircraft model.
● Aircraft mechanics and engineering services
- Aircraft mechanics and engineering services
- Aircraft routine and non-routine checks and general mechanical services
- Aircraft maintenance services under supervision of licensed engineer
● Aircraft spare parts storage and management services
- Providing storage space / racks
- Arranging import / export procedures, stock control and quality assurance
- Providing International Airline Technical Provider (IATP)
■ SPECIAL FLIGHT HANDLING SERVICES
● Special Charter Flight services
- supporting every sort of Special Charter Flight with flexibility
- handlingspecial Cargo such as heavy cargo, plant and live animals
● Business Jet Handling services
- Providing Business-Jet supporting services as a member of NPO-JBAA
（Japan Business Aviation Association）